Sales Assistants - Part time
Islington store + Brick Lane Vintage Market
We're looking for super friendly and energetic Sales Assistants in our Islington store and the Vintage Market at Brick Lane.
The individuals need to have excellent communication skills and a real passion for sales!
The successful candidates need to understand the aesthetics of the brand and be able to portray this effectively to our customers.
Knowledge and a genuine interest in vintage clothing is a must!
- Provide excellent customer service
- Sell to and advise customers
- Promote the brand and recommend ways to improve sales and brand awareness
- Manage stock deliveries and maintain stock inventory
- Manage new stock
- Troubleshoot any store issues
- Ensure daily and weekly sales targets are met
- Visual merchandising
- Available to work 3-4 days per week, including weekends – with some flexibility
- 2-5 years in a target driven sales role
- Experience and genuine knowledge of vintage clothing; eras, styles, fabrics etc.
- Ability to confidently advise customers
- Naturally high energy and confident nature
- High level of attention to detail
- Visual merchandising experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IMMEDIATE START
Beneficial but not essential:
- Experience working with Vend EPOS
- 20% store discount
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV!